- Our mission is to provide Education to community to broaden and deepen the understanding of the world’s affairs and get jobs.
- Advocate Computer Literacy, including social programs, and easily accessible plus affordable Medical and Health Care facilities.
- To encourage good relations with various civic groups and other communities.
- To set the agenda for the future development of youth to take a leading role in the establishment and implementation of this agenda, for example by working in partnership with other academic institutions.
- To educate the next generation of scholars, both nationally and internationally, to enable them to face the challenges and opportunities of diverse and multicultural world in the twenty-first century.
- To promote intelligent debate and understanding the role of youth in the contemporary world
- To build bridges between communities and peoples at all levels across the world.